Fenced Parks in Brisbane
Fenced Parks in Brisbane
First of all there aren’t many Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane. In our opinion it is a sad case of council and developers forgetting about the real people that use these facilities. To help you find one we have created a list of Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane.
Here are the playgrounds we know that are fenced… if you know of more fenced parks in Brisbane then email them to email@example.com. If we don’t list the playground we would love some photos and in exchange will send you a favourite kids book in return as part of our Dob in a Playground giveaway
- Albany Creek Library Playground
- Leslie Patrick Park, Arana Hills
- Oriel Park, Ascot
- Whites Hill Reserve, Camp Hill
- Pelican Park, Clontarf
- Grahame Stewart Park, Currimundi
- Everton Park Hotel Playground, Everton Park
- Honour Park, East Ipswich
- Hawthorne Park, Hawthorne
- Limestone Park, Ipswich
- Svoboda Park, Kuraby
- Pioneer Park, Landsborough
- Logan Gardens, Logan Central
- Milton Park Playground, Milton
- Lockrose Street Park, Mitchelton
- Westfield North Lakes Playground, North Lakes
- Neal Mccrossan Park, Paddington
- Einbunpin Lagoon Parklands, Sandgate
- Scarborough Beach Park, Scarborough
- Grande Park, Springfield
- Discovery Park, Springfield Lakes
- Keong Park and Turner Playground, Stafford
- Pine Rivers Park, Strathpine
- Suttons Beach Park, Suttons Beach
- Arnwood Place, Tarragindi
- Sarbi Park, Warner
- Lions Park, Woorim
Who do we think would benefit from Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane?
- All Mums and Dads- thats right- every single mum would benefit from Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane simply because of the safety factor.
- Mums and Dads of kids with special needs, especially those with ASD and ADHD where verbal direction is not effective in creating boundaries.
- Mums and Dads with kids of multiples. Lets face it, how can one mum chase two kids in the opposite direction?
- Mums and Dads with kids of similar ages- same reason as above
- Mums and Dads with babies and kids, because leaving a baby by themselves to chase a toddler is a safety risk
- Pregnant mums with kids, because running while pregnant is a safety issue
- Mums and Dads with Special Needs because they may not be able to run after their kids
We will continue to voice our need for more fenced playgrounds in Brisbane. If you feel the same way we do then we suggest you have a chat to your local member of parliament.
Follow Us On Instagram
Keep Up To Date With Brisbane Kids!
Like our page to get the latest news & things to do in Brisbane with kids fresh in your newsfeed!