Coding and Robotics Classes with Junior Engineers
Junior Engineers is passionate about shaping the future by teaching children the coding and robotics skills required for the Digital Age. They offer after school programs; school holiday workshops, a Saturday academy and in-school programs. Operating since 2013, Junior Engineers is based in Brisbane with instructors and courses offered at over 40 schools across Queensland, Melbourne and Sydney.
What will my child do?
After school care program
- How to design and build robots in a fun and engaging environment
- Junior Engineers offers a challenge based learning methodology, which allows children to learn complex concepts by taking them through a series of challenges in increasing order of complexity. Each challenge will expose the student to a new concept/idea. Using these building blocks the students are gradually building their understanding and enhancing their skills.
- Junior Engineers maintains a small instructor to student ratio which translates to each and every student having the opportunity of more teaching time with the instructor.
- Weekly 45min lessons
- Students learn problem-solving strategies and improve their mathematical thinking, logic and algorithms
- The programs are delivered at many primary and high schools in QLD, VIC, NSW look at the website to find a school near you
- The program is focused mainly on computer programming
- Weekly 120 minutes lessons run on Saturday at Indooroopilly State High
- Each student designs a project and then builds it over a period of 2 terms.
- Students are developing projects using Arduino, Robotics, Coding, 3D Printing, Virtual reality and additional technologies.
- Suitable projects will be presented as part of the Young ICT explorers competition run across Australia by CSIRO’s Digitals Careers unit
School Holiday Robotic, Coding and Minecraft programs
- Run during school holidays including Christmas break.
- The programs are offered from single day courses to multiple day workshop.
- The workshops deliver classes in Robotics, Minecraft and Coding programs
- Look at the website to learn more about next school holiday program
What else do I need to know?
At some classes, students are required to bring their own device. Parents need to pay attention to the details provided to them at registration. Please read more on our website.
Ever since 2013, Junior Engineers has been providing students with a rich and diverse learning environment in computer programming. Our unparalleled teaching methods help to promote students and set them up for a successful future they have always dreamed of in coding. Junior Engineers is located in Brisbane and teaches in over 40 schools across Queensland, Melbourne and Sydney and consist of a team of 45 qualified instructors with exemplar reputations and skills with many sourced from leading Australian universities. We encourage both staff and students alike to grow, learn and create each passing day.