If you are wanting to know where all the best playgrounds and parks are in Brisbane then you have some to the right place!
We save you time by only showcasing the best playgrounds to help you build the best memories.
How to use this Brisbane parks map
1. Use the buttons below for a showcase of all the best parks in each main region
2. Use the map below to click on somewhere near your area it will keep zooming in. The number indicates the number of playgrounds there.
3. Use your mobile phone with this map and it will geolocate the best parks near you.The best parks & playgrounds North Brisbane The best parks & playgrounds South Brisbane
The following is a Map of all Parks in Brisbane and Playgrounds that we consider to be worthy of a visit. When you click on one of the Parks in Brisbane you will find that you are taken to a more detailed listing of the playground or reserve. We have also included playgrounds and things to do in Logan in the way of parks in this map with some of the best playgrounds on the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast being added soon.
Here are some things you might want to check before you head off to a local playground
- Is it shady? if its not and it is sand based be careful of heading there on a hot summers day.
- Check for toilets especially if you are planning on spending some decent time there.
- Check if it is fenced. Some playgrounds are partially fenced which atleast provides some protection from roads nearby. We have a list of all fenced playgrounds in Brisbane for your convenience.
Brisbane Kids now has a mobile app for android and apple and you can search via the words Brisbane Kids. We only review the best playgrounds though so if you want to check out the small playgrounds in Brisbane then make sure you check out the Bris Parks App.
The Brisbane Parks App that has mapped over 1500 parks in Brisbane and reviewed them for you! You can search for them on itunes under “Playgrounds in Brisbane”. We dont own this app- but we are working with them to provide you with follow up discussion and support about playgrounds in Brisbane through our facebook page. We believe this APP is the best thing to happen in Brisbane for a long time!
Here are some things we think can still be improved about Playgrounds and Parks in Brisbane
Our Brisbane Parks Map has a a combination of fenced and unfenced playgrounds. Parks in Brisbane need more fencing. We aren’t just talking about all abilities playgrounds but all WOW playgrounds. The investment is an investment in the safety of our children.
Big playgrounds that have BBQ’s should have toilets- do people really picnic, eat, drink and not need to go to the bathroom?
Our Brisbane Park Map contains your top 5 playgrounds and parks in Brisbane
- Kalinga Park Clayfield
- Lower Moora Park Shorncliffe
- Robelle Domain Springfield
- Hidden World Fitzgibben
- Rocks Riverside Park Seventeen Mile Rocks
Our Brisbane Parks Map is a work in progress. We so far have over 70 Playgrounds and Parks in Brisbane documented. We rely on you to tell us if we have missed one, or help with photos if we dont have any. We run an ongoing giveaway to reward you for dobbing in any WOW playgrounds or parks in Brisbane. Likewise, If you have any feedback you want to provide on any of our parks in Brisbane then feel free to leave a comment below the individual post.