Where To Buy School Supplies In Brisbane
Whether you’re preparing for the back-to-school rush, or you’re just needing to replenish a few items, we have the most comprehensive list of where to buy school supplies in Brisbane.
Teachers will also love this list of resources, featuring both Brisbane-based online stores as well as physical shops situated around Brisbane.
School supply shops in Brisbane and online
School Stuff is located at 81A Caswell Street, East Brisbane and sells a wide range of school supplies in its retail store and online.
Brisbane School Supplies can be found at 276 St Vincents Road, Banyo. Parents and carers can shop in their retail store or online.
Edsco at 50 Yiada Street, Kedron is well known by teachers but is also open to the public to purchase school supplies. You can also order from Edsco online.
MK Educational Supplies at 18 Handford Road, Zillmere is happy to supply all those items on your book list. You cannot order online, unless you have an ordering code from your school. However, you can contact them or visit their store and the staff will be happy to order in anything that you need.
School Art Supplies at 1B/25 Michlin St, Moorooka is a one-stop shop for teachers needing art supplies for the classroom. An online or paper catalogue can be requested, or you can visit their store.
ABC School Supplies, located on 5/71 Redland Bay Road, Capalaba, is more geared towards teachers and educators. However, the public can order online.
Officeworks have a number of retail stores around Brisbane, or you can purchase online and have your school supplies delivered.
Best places to buy school labels online
Buying labels to stick on your school supplies will save you having to write on every single item. Here are some of the best label companies that sell online and deliver direct to your door. Make some comparisons to find the cutest labels and best prices.
Save time and money when shopping for school supplies
- Have a list and stick to it.
- Search at home first — you may already have a calculator or an atlas lying around.
- Don’t go overboard — does your child really need that trendy pencil case?
- Buy throughout the year when you see a good special.
- Shop online to save time and have it delivered to your door.
- Pay a local teenager some pocket money to contact and label the books for you, or get the kids to do it!
- Reuse items from the year before — don’t order your next year’s book list until all the items have come home from school from the current year. There may be boxes of crayons or exercise books that have been untouched and can be reused.
For more help on getting ready for school, read our article on where to buy school uniforms online in Brisbane.
And if you’re heading to a store with your kids, be sure to check out the nearby WOW playgrounds listed on Brisbane Kids.