YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF BRISBANE KIDS THE WEBSITE OR ANY PLATFORM BEARING OUR NAME AS USER IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Website or Service. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorised to use any Website or Service.
1. Brisbane Kids reserves the right to change these terms at any time
2. Users agree not to post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
3. Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites or Services or servers or networks connected to the Websites or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Services;
4. Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
Brisbane Kids Disclaimer or Use
1. Brisbane Kids will make all reasonable effort to provide information that is accurate and correct at the time of publication. However, Brisbane Kids accepts no liability for any incorrect information supplied and or information that changes.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the user by accepting the terms and conditions of use of this website that they will confirm all information on this website prior to attendance of any event, purchase of any tickets or good or use of any service.
3. Brisbane Kids is not responsible for any loss or damage arising for any use or purchase of any goods or services by any advertiser or 3rd party mentioned on this website.
1. Brisbane Kids Website is copyright. All content within this here website and is copyright to Brisbane Kids PTY LTD 2014 or whatever relevant business has placed the advertisement for any given year. Information can be downloaded for personal use but commercial download purposes or use is prohibited and Brisbane Kids reserves the right to seek recovery via damages via the relevant authorities.
2. You understand that all material, data and information, such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images (collectively, “Content”) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Websites and Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This includes assertions that persons may make, expressly or impliedly, about the provenance and ownership of Content that they supply, upload, list and/or link to.
3. Brisbane Kids makes not representations about the accuracy or quality of any goods and services. It is the responsibility of the user to verify and validate all claims where the information originates.
4. Brisbane Kids is not responsible for any infringing content.
5. Brisbane Kids is not responsible for 3rd party content or any loss or damage that arises for use.
6. Brisbane Kids will not sell your information but collection of personal information can be shared amongst any other businesses owned by the Brisbane Kids Directors and or any businesses as disclosed at the time of collection.
7. You agree not to make any comments that deframe any business or service negatively and by doing so are bound by all relevant laws and accept complete liability for and loss or damage caused.
8. Except to the extent required by applicable laws and only to that extent Brisbane Kids and its employees, agents, directors, affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incidental, direct, emotional, actual or any sort of damages via the use of this website for any reason.
9. Brisbane kids is not liable for any false claims of any information on the herein website provided by advertisers or content providers or employees, agents or affiliates.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Brisbane Kids Brand from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the Term
Terms and Conditions
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. Brisbane Kids accepts advertising under the terms and conditions set out below covering all our platforms but not limited to our website (brisbanekids.com.au), Facebook page, Pinterest Page, Twitter Page and Instagram Account.
2. By agreeing to advertise by way or order the Advertiser agreed without condition the following terms and conditions.
3. Brisbane Kids reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any stage that it considers unsuitable. Brisbane Kids can remove the advertising without contacting the advertiser but will make attempts to to so following removal.
4. The Advertiser guarantees to Brisbane Kids
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading and wholey their own (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) The advertising abides by all laws and relevant national or state advertising guidelines and any other authorities under jurisdiction. It is the responsiblity of the advertiser to find out this information prior to advertising. (iv) The images and or content supplied will be free of viruses and any damage caused to any hardware or software of Brisbane Kids will be deemed the responsibility of the advertiser who will pay all costs.
8. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Brisbane Kids and the advertiser with compensate Brisbane Kids for any claim made against them.
9. All Advertisements are accepted based on the understanding that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the relevant Media Kit on the date of publication. Brisbane Kids can change their rates at any time and updated rates can be found at brisbanekids.com.au/mediakit. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
10. Brisbane Kids Pty Ltd requires payment for advertising to be made within the time provided on the invoice. Any advertiser who does not do this will be subject to collection procedures that may result in a collection agency seeking recovery. Should this occur the advertiser will also be liable for any charges incurred by Brisbane Kids in seeking recovery of the money. Acceptance of the charges is assumed via the order being made for advertising.
11. Brisbane Kids makes no promises or representation to the future forecast of website visitors either to the website as a whole or to the advertisers advertisement. Brisbane Kids can only make predictions based on historical data but makes no promises of this continuing and is not liable for any drop or loss in traffic or assumed traffic.
12. Brisbane Kids does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the website or social media but will use reasonable efforts to provide this has no liability for any website downtime for any period of time for any reason without condition. This includes hardware or software failure, telecommunications failure, virus or other. Brisbane Kids will not pay out any advertisers for loss of advertising impressions during any downtime. Advertisers accept that Brisbane Kids has no liability or responsibility over any external or social media platform, its service or performance of any advertising.
13. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check their advertisement at the time of publishing for any errors in text and/or hyperlinking. Brisbane Kids is not liable for any error based on the condition of the advertiser conducting this final check.
13. Should the advertiser cancel their advertising through the term, Brisbane Kids should be provided with atleast 72 hours notice and will not refund any outstanding monies. The advertiser is liable for completing any outstanding payments
14. Brisbane Kids shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
15. Brisbane Kids accepts no responsibility or liability for the withdrawal of any advertising by any relevant authority who has the power to remove or govern any advertising
16. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check all advertising copy within 72 hours of publishing for any errors. If after this time (once confirmed) there is any error caused by user error at Brisbane Kids (not virus, hacking or hardware related) Brisbane Kids will agree to republish the advertising for the relevant term.
17. Brisbane Kids allows for reasonable changes to advertising copy throughout the term at no cost. This should be no more that 4 times during an advertising terms otherwise the advertising can be charged an administration fee of $20 per change.
18. Brisbane Kids shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Brisbane Kids and the Advertiser, and Brisbane Kids maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser. This includes but is not limited to all our social media platforms or any platform or advertising mechanism bearing the name of Brisbane Kids.
19. The Advertiser will fully reimburse Brisbane Kids for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Brisbane Kidds in accordance with these Terms.
20. Brisbane Kids owns the copyright of any copy placed on this website
21. Brisbane Kids is not responsible or liable for any comments made on any advertising.
22. Brisbane Kids makes no promises about the category names or page names remaining the same and reserves the right to move menus without consultation or alter website design without consultation and advertiser accepts that their advertising terms simply make an assumption of publishing on the platform as a whole with no guarantee where on the menu that place will be accessed and accepts this is subject to change.
Data Collecting at Brisbane Kids
14. Advertisers are bound to disclose any tracking links placed within text on the Brisbane Kids website.