Subscription Gifts for Kids
How do you keep up with creating that magic and finding gifts for kids that are both useful and exciting? I don’t know about you, but my kids don’t NEED anything, so I went in search of something that would actually be used and not just add to the clutter in our home. That’s when I discovered subscription gifts! From magazines and stationery to treats from around the world and even science kits, there are a huge variety of subscriptions on offer for kids.
Why Kids Love Subscription Gifts
What better way to keep the surprises coming than giving the kids a subscription gift? Subscriptions extend the gifting well beyond Christmas or Birthdays, so there isn’t an overwhelming pile of gifts on the day that often gets forgotten about. An awesome bonus of subscriptions, (similar to a membership) is something that kids rarely get to enjoy these days—receiving their very own mail!
Magazine Subscriptions for Kids
Magazines for Pre-schoolers
- National Geographic Little Kids (3-6 years)
- Just Kidding Junior (3-6 years)
- Little Angel (5-10 years)
Magazines for Kids
- Aquila Magazine (featured image below) you need to order via their website
- National Geographic (6-14 years)
- Total Girl (6-13 years)
- K-Zone (6-13 years)
- Just Kidding (7-12 years)
- IT Girl (7-13 years)
- MANIA (7-15 years)
Magazines for Tweens & Teens
- KRASH (8-12 years)
- Double Helix (8-14 years)
- Teen Breathe (9-18 years)
- MAD Magazine (10+ years)
- Girlfriend (14-17 years)
Art and Craft Subscriptions for Kids
If your Brisbane Kid loves to create, then art and craft subscriptions are perfect! These subscriptions usually contain all the materials needed to complete an art project, as well as easy-to-follow instructions –
- Box For Monkeys – Art boxes for parents and kids to enjoy together! Each box includes everything you need to complete a project together (you don’t even need to be crafty yourself!).
- Mrs Red’s Art Shop – A mystery box of art products that can be used together or added to your collection.
- My Creative Box – Aimed at toddlers and pre-schoolers, My Creative Boxes contain all the materials your child will need to produce a themed masterpiece.
- Peeky Me – Creative packs that include high-quality materials for multiple craft activities focused on various themes each month.
Sticker and Stationery Subscriptions
Fulfill their cute sticker and stationery obsession with a regular delivery of international and local products that they won’t find anywhere else –
- Arigatou Aiko – Monthly box filled with hand-picked stationery that is made in Japan.
- Paper Pretty – Monthly delivery of stationery products from Australian small business owners and crafters.
- Pipsticks – Gorgeous stickers galore, delivered to your letterbox once a month.
- StickyBoo – Awe-inspiring stickers created by an amazing line-up of artists and designers from around the world.
Education and STEM Subscriptions
Subscription boxes can be both educational and fun, and these STEM boxes are perfect for Brisbane Kids who harbour a love of investigating, problem-solving and building –
- Brickbox – Authentic BRICK sets, Minifigures, accessories and much more delivered monthly to your door.
- Kiwico – Science and art project kits to inspire creativity and develop problem-solving skills.
- Little Passports – Monthly packages designed to spark an interest in the world and other cultures.
- STEM Box – A box filled with most of the materials required for STEM projects, including instructions and more.
Gaming and Pop Culture Subscriptions
Whether it’s an online game or a movie series your Brisbane Kids are addicted to, these pop culture subscriptions include rare and cool products they’ll love –
- Loot Crate – Hand-picked, awesome geek and gamer products, including exclusive collectibles, apparel, and gear delivered to your door.
- Minecraft Mine Chest – The official subscription box each month that is inspired by a unique Minecraft biome, crafted by Minecraft lovers for Minecraft lovers.
- My Geek Box – Limited edition Pops, official or exclusive t-shirts, and many more premium geeky collectibles.
- Pastel Pixie – Quarterly Kawaii subscription mystery box that may include clothing, accessories, cosmetics, toys, stationery and more!
- Yume Twins – Kawaii subscription box including stationery, plushies and other Japanese culture products.
These snacks and treats from around the world are not only yum, but provide an educational experience about other countries and cultures –
- Japan Crate – Sweets from Japan delivered monthly.
- MunchPak – Treats from around the world, with options for healthy snacks or a mix of both.
- Universal Yums – Each monthly box includes different sweet and savoury treats to try from a different country. There’s also an educational booklet to extend the learning.
Subscriptions for Tweens and Teens
These subscription boxes are designed especially for tweens and teens –
- Pompom Box – Subscription boxes created to delight and inspire fun and fabulousness for tween and teen girls that may include accessories, beauty products, stationery and sweet treats.
Subscription boxes for kids really are the gifts that keep on giving—just be sure to get in early to secure a pre-Christmas delivery, or give yourself plenty of time pre birthday, or you could even create your own ‘gift voucher’ to let them know about the exciting things to come!
Follow Us On Instagram
Keep Up To Date With Brisbane Kids!
Like our page to get the latest news & things to do in Brisbane with kids fresh in your newsfeed!