Guardian Early Learning Taringa
Every day is a new opportunity for discovery and growth at Guardian Early Learning Taringa. By creating a supporting, caring and curiosity-igniting environment, Educators at Guardian help children to learn, play and, most of all, have fun!
The Adventure Starts Here
Opening May 2019, Guardian Early Learning’s exciting new Taringa centre has renovated indoor and outdoor environments for children to explore, learn and grow. The space includes two large outdoor play areas, offering a secure space for children to climb and play in a range of environments.
Celebrate the Wonder of Learning
With a caring, community-minded team of early learning professionals, Guardian Taringa’s practices and programs will help prepare children for formal schooling and beyond.
Guardian Taringa has a range of stimulating, resource-rich environments to promote learning through play and exploration, supported by a team of early learning professionals. These experiences develop a range of skills including science, numeracy, literacy, and creative thinking.
The centre also offers a range of age-specific art ateliers, for children to explore their artistic interests and imagination.
One day children might be exploring numeracy and science through learning how to cook, and the next they could be exploring culture through language and traditions – or even heading out into the community on an excursion.
Getting Out into the Community
Excursions and incursions are a much-love aspect of Guardian learning programs. Whether children are developing literacy while perusing the local café’s menu, embedding road safety practices while out in the eight-seater pram, or learning about empathy when the animal shelter comes to visit, these experiences are key to Guardian’s contemporary Curriculum.
Highlights of Guardian Early Learning Taringa
- Spacious indoor and outdoor environments including two large outdoor play areas.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Five age-specific activity rooms.
- Age–specific art ateliers for children to explore their artistic interests and imagination.
- Onsite cook who prepares five nutritious meals each day in a commercial-grade kitchen.
- Daily updates on what children have been up to via the family portal app, Storypark.
- Full service centre providing nappies, bedding and more.
- Short-stay car parking for convenient drop-off and pick-up.
Guardian Early Learning Taringa is located at 32 Morrow Street, Taringa, Qld, 4068.
To find out more about Guardian Early Learning Taringa, click here. http://bit.ly/2SHpHsH