School Holiday Programs at Sky Zone
Next Level Family Fun!
Sky Zone is the name and entertainment is the game. And they’re kicking it up a notch with some kids entertainment these school holidays.
Sky Zone have challenges, treasure hunts and kids circus entertainers every weekday of the summer school holidays, making Sky Zone the ultimate family day out these school holidays!
More than just trampolines!
The entire centre is split into fantastic areas where kids and adults alike can get the most out of their session and the areas include foam pits, basketball courts, dodgeball courts, the wall, corporate function areas, kids’ party rooms and even a chill-out area for kids to have a rest on the beanbags while watching a bit of tv and in the middle of it all is a fantastic cafe and lounge area.
If that isn’t enough, there is always Skyland, a 3-storey laser tag arena where up to 40 players can battle it out in a glowing, cloud-filled wonderland, and Sky Climb, a dedicated climbing arena starring 21 indoor climbing walls. It’s Brisbane’s best indoor climbing area and it’s suitable for all ages.
The ultimate endurance course
Sky Zone has now officially opened the ultimate endurance course at their state-of-the-art venue.
Aspiring Warriors from the age of 5 can climb, weave and swing their way around the course, challenging themselves and each other to come out on top. Kids and adults can bounce across staggered steps, test their balance along the beam, fly on the trapeze and zip lines, and climb across the monkey bars – all ninja style!
What you need to know
- Sky Zone is the biggest trampoline park in the southern hemisphere
- Over 200 awesome trampolines lining the walls and floors
- Dodgeball zones – 2 courts where you can bounce, duck and weave your way to glory
- Sky Slam – trampoline basketball which is harder than it looks
- Foam pits – somersault, dive or pirouette with a soft landing straight into one of 4 foam pits
- Skyland – 3 storeys of laser tag in a cloud-filled, glowing wonderland
- Sky Climb – 21 Rock Climbing walls for all abilities
- The Wall – an area for the experienced trampoline lover. It is like a skate bowl without the skateboards
- Cafe – drinks, coffee and fantastic food with healthy options such as salads wraps, panini and fruit platters
- Chill out area full of beanbags for the kids to take a breather
- Kids parties – 1 hour of jumping, 40 minutes in the party room, food, drinks, Sky Zone socks and invitations
- Corporate Functions – where you get 1 hour of jumping, 1 hour of private room hire, panini and fruit platters, as well as soft drinks and juices
- Huge area for parents to chill out while their Brisbane Kids have a tonne of fun
- Safety – there is 1 Sky Guard to 20 kids and they are all specially trained to keep things as safe as possible
- Lockers – to safely store all of your gear while you jump
To find out more about the current health and safety measures being taken at Sky Zone, please click here.
Location & Opening Hours
Sky Zone Macgregor is located at 544 Kessels Rd, Macgregor, Queensland, 4109.
Monday: 10am – 8pm
Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Sunday: 10am – 6pm
For more information visit: https://www.skyzone.com.au/.