MoB Kids School Holiday Workshops
Shake off the winter chill and warm up your creativity at Museum of Brisbane these school holidays with non-stop family fun!
With a fun adventure available every single day of the week, there’s so much more to see and do at MoB.
School holiday activities
School holiday activities include:
- Take a walk through a world of never-before-seen contemporary art and amazing memories at the City in the Sun exhibition. (FREE)
- Grab your magnifying glass and try your hand at being a Bee Detective. Join the Museum for Storytime! (FREE drop-in session – no need to book)
- Turn your bike or scooter into a rolling disco with Bling Your Ride. (FREE drop-in activity – no need to book)
- Bring some blooms to your room and make a dazzling sun catcher. ($5 drop-in activity – no need to book)
- Take a ride up the famous Clock Tower and see the city sights. (FREE – bookings required)
- Get creative at the Young Writer’s Workshop with Victoria Carless (12-17yrs). (Members $40, non-members $45 – bookings required)
Dates and session times vary, so check individual activities for more details – www.museumofbrisbane.com.au
About Museum of Brisbane
The Museum of Brisbane is located on top of Brisbane City Hall, off King George Square, and it holds a significant place in the hearts of Brisbane residents. It’s an iconic symbol of Brisbane’s heart – where locals along with interstate and international visitors can discover and explore the people, places and stories of Brisbane – providing an oasis in the city, and housing five galleries, a theatrette, and the Dome Lounge.
The Museum of Brisbane’s mission is to research and present a changing program of high-quality exhibitions, which explores and presents all that Brisbane is. The Museum wants to establish itself as a museum of national significance by creating rich cultural experiences that inform, educate and entertain visitors from all over the world.
Museum of Brisbane, Level 3, City Hall, Brisbane