Learn to Swim at Griffith University
Learning how to swim is an essential part of Australian life, due to our access to so many amazing natural water environments including beaches, creeks and lakes.
When choosing a Learn to Swim program there are so many factors that need to be taken into account to ensure your child is in the best possible hands to become a safe and confident swimmer. It’s also extremely important that these factors suit your everyday needs in order to ensure regular attendance is sustainable for your child’s progression.
Factors to consider include; facility size and location, parking accessibility, swim program structure and flexibility as well as swim teacher expertise and relatability.
Griffith University certainly tick all of those boxes, but don’t take our word for it, below is a testimonial from one of their Learn to Swim families:
What sets Griffith University’s Learn to Swim program apart
- Water safety and confidence is their primary focus, when this is achieved your child moves towards further developing their strokes and swimming abilities
- All basic strokes are covered, not just one
- The program is offered year round in heated pools to ensure your child is continually learning and progressing
- All Griffith University swim teachers are Austswim or Swim-Australia accredited
- Heated indoor pool so your child can continue swimming in the cooler months
- Free pool access to practise skills learnt in the lessons
- Free access to splash pool
- Free parking right outside the facility entrance
- Discounted gym and pool memberships available to all Learn to Swim members
Holiday Learn to Swim Programs
Holiday Intensives are run every school holidays to accelerate and strengthen your child’s swimming abilities.
It’s not just all swim and no play; throughout the year Griffith University host Theme Weeks allowing your children to come all dressed up for their lessons in a range of different genres, including Pirate and Princesses, Super Heroes, Halloween and more with prizes up for grabs for best dressed.
If you feel the Learn to Swim Program at the Griffith Aquatic & Fitness Centre is the place for your child/ren, please feel free to get in touch and book your free initial swim assessment today and mention Brisbane Kids and we’ll even make you a free coffee while you wait.