Kids Rugby League Football with The Valleys Juniors
About Valleys Junior Rugby League Football Club
Valleys Junior Rugby League Football Club is located on the northside of Brisbane in the picturesque suburb of Grange. They are a foundation rugby league football club formed in 1908.
Valleys Juniors are the lifeblood of the club. The Valleys experience is all about participation and fun. Their philosophy is simple – provide a warm, welcoming, fun environment and children will thrive at whatever they do.
Many champion players have proudly worn the Valleys’ royal blue. From greats like Duncan Hall, Norm Pope, Mick Retchless, Marty Scanlan, Ross Strudwick, Gavin Allen, and Mark Hohn, to the greatest of them all, the immortal Wally Lewis.
Valleys Juniors is a family-orientated club and welcomes people from diverse cultures and backgrounds within the local and wider community. They are a dedicated forward-thinking club and are committed to improving the club facilities for the enjoyment of not only the rugby league community but for all users and visitors to the site.
Kids Rugby League Football with The Valleys Juniors: Facilities
The amenities at Valleys Juniors are regarded as the best in Brisbane. They have many excellent facilities, which include:
- A family friendly, recently renovated, modern clubhouse situated on a rise overlooking the playing field;
- Off-street bitumen parking;
- Function rooms with capacity to seat 200 people (available for hire);
- A canteen that operates during all games and on training nights;
- Four modern brick change rooms for teams running adjacent to the field;
- Fully equipped gymnasium and training equipment available all year round;
- State of the art electronic scoreboard with the capacity to advertise local business and sponsors;
- Qualified First Aid Officers at all juniors games with access to onsite first aid rooms.
Valleys Juniors Registration Fees
Valleys Juniors continues to make playing rugby league very affordable. Junior fees this year are as follows –
- Under 6 and 7 – Free (*$20 canteen levy applies)
- Under 8 – $200 (*inclusive of $20 canteen levy)
- Under 9 and above – $250 (*inclusive of $20 canteen levy)
In 2020 all players will receive a jersey at the end of year presentation day.
Compulsory Canteen Levy
A $20 compulsory canteen levy will apply to all registered players. This levy is used to pay teenage canteen workers to ensure the canteen is appropriately staffed on game days under the guidance of an adult canteen convenor.
Kids Football Training
- Training for under 13’s/14’s teams is held on Monday and Wednesday nights
- All other junior training is Tuesday and Thursday nights
- Under 6-8’s will only train one night per week
- A complete training schedule with times can be located by visiting the Valleys website at www.valleysdiehards.com
Contact Valleys Rugby League Football Club:
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 3356 7257
Website – www.valleysdiehards.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/