Business Camp in Brisbane for Kids
Your child can start their very own business in just 3 days.
What is Business Camp?
In just 72 hours, your child will experience the highs, lows, love, and pressure that make up the ever changing world of business. They will meet the most amazing friends and mentors, along the way building their very own business or social change movement.
Business Camp is –
- A school holiday course targeted at kids aged 7 to 14.
- Designed to provide a “taste” of the mindset, skills and resources that young people will need for their own business.
Upon successful completion of the optional examination, young people will receive a Business Camp ‘microMBA’.
Business Camp Daily Schedule
Form a Team and Collaborate, Visualisation Boards, Brainstorm Global Problems and Identify Solutions.
Market Research, Prototyping, Script Writing, Business Budgeting and Basic Financial Literacy.
Mentoring Sessions, Practise Soft Skills, Basic Sales Training and Pitch Afternoon.
Business Camp Objectives
Every student has…
- Their very own Business or Social Change Idea
- A Physical Prototype of their Product (3D Printing) or an Application (iOS or Android)
- A New Found Understanding of an Entrepreneurial Skill Set
- 12 Month Subscription to Business Camp Academy
- A SUPER COOL Business Camp Tee
“Your presentation was better than most presentations I’ve seen from adults.” — Steve Baxter, Shark on Channel Ten’s Shark Tank
“The workshop was the most interesting activity since 2 years ago!!! It was better than any word to describe FANTASTIC!” — Evie, 9-years-old
“I started a business and created an MVP using a 3D Printing Pen. When I grow up, I want to be a business entrepreneur!” — Amir, 14-years-old
“My son attended the Business Camp and had an amazing time. He learnt some really valuable life skills at the same time came home after each session just full of excitement and couldn’t stop talking about what he had done each day. I highly recommend this for every child, the skills they learn each day will just support them in school and life and work. At the same time it’s a lot of fun.” — Alison, Parent from Sydney
Bookings for Business Camp over the Spring 2019 School Holidays are now open.
- Early Bird Registrations: $259
- General Admission Registrations: $299
Do something different these holidays and book the kids in somewhere they can not only have huge amounts of fun, but also learn fundamental life skills.
Book your Brisbane Kids in for the next Business Camp now at www.businesscamp.com.au.