Katrina Christ Photography specialises in family photography. They create gorgeous photos that make a positive impact on their clients’ lives. They’re experts in photographing families and guarantee that you will love what they create for you.
Images of your family at all stages of life
Katrina Christ Photography specialises in capturing images of families at all stages of their lives – ranging from pregnancy to newborn, toddlers to teenagers, parents to grandparents.
This is what they will do for you:
- They travel to your home*. The photographer will shoot in the comfort of your own home, as children are more secure in their own environment and this makes it so much easier for you.
- They will come at a time that is most convenient for you
- They do beautiful natural makeup for mums
- They will suggest what clothes look best
- They will arrive early to talk to you and make your children feel comfortable
- They will give you the time you need
- You will have a sensational time
- View & Order your photographs within a week of your photographic experience
- Your photos will be finished and ready within 4 weeks
The importance of family photos
For a child growing up, seeing themselves in a family portrait on the wall confirms that they are, and always will be, part of a family and completely loved. When you photograph families, you’re recording part of their journey; their identity as a family unit, what they’ve been through together and their love for each other. Katrina Christ Photographer understands the power photography has in connecting family members, and capturing these moments for you, is why they do what they do.
Weekday Photo shoot $55 (normally $155)
“After hearing glowing reviews from friends, my husband & I booked Katrina to come to our house for a photo shoot after our first son was born. We really wanted to capture this precious time when our baby was a beautiful newborn. When Katrina arrived she instantly put us at ease (I’m a little photo-phobic!) and the shoot was so much fun!!! We laughed the entire time, and literally had tears when our cheeky mini schnauzer Gus kept trying to be included in the family pics. And of course Katrina captured all of this! The only tough part was choosing our favourite ones! Talk about being spoilt for choice. Thank you Katrina and your lovely team for the simply beautiful, natural and precious photos. Best investment ever!!” – Lucy
View some of the heirloom artwork already captured at www.katrinachrist.com.au, or call their team today on 07 38915885 to discuss. You can also visit their website to download their handy “Newborn Checklist”.