- This event has passed.
West Village Twilight Kids
January 24. 2019
This summer school holidays keep the kids entertained in the early evening with West Village Twilight Kids.
Situated in our new parkland – The Common – choose from a variety of activities, including Bubble workshops, Slime workshops, Lantern making and a Silent Disco Yoga.
Workshops will run 4-days per week from 4pm-6pm. Registrations are essential – see details below.
Monday (10 & 17 December, 7, 14 & 21 January) – Bubble workshops
- Bubbles are in the air! Led by a bubble specialist, these workshops will bring out children’s inner scientist by making their very own bubble fluid. Their creations will then come to life as they create and blow different geometric shapes and sizes with their mixture!
Tuesday (11 & 18 December, 8, 15 & 22 January) – Slime workshops
- An afternoon of fun and slime is just around the corner, with WV slime workshops promising a gooey time of fun and creativity for all. A slime specialist will lead the children through creating their very own slime from scratch, with glitter and glow in the dark available! Children will also receive their special creation to take home to enjoy.
Wednesday (12 & 19 December, 9, 16 & 23 January) – Lantern making workshops
- Light up your Wednesday by making your own lantern creation! An interactive and exciting lantern-building workshop, children are able to let their creative light shine to design beautiful lanterns using coloured tissue to create a stained glassed window design. Participants also receive a LED light to hang from the top of the lantern to light up the evening, before taking your creation home to enjoy!
Thursday (13 & 20 December, 10, 17 & 24 January) – Silent Disco Yoga
- Dance the night away at West Village with kid’s silent disco yoga! Keep the kids entertained without the noise with our instructor hosted silent disco yoga for the children to enjoy throughout the evening, outdoors at The Common. Children are able to monitor the music volume control on their headphones to comfortably listen and dance with ease.
Please note: All bookings are free Strictly 30 spots available per session Parental supervision required for children participating in workshops
West Village Twilight Kids
- When: 10 December – 24 January, 4pm – 6pm
- Where: The Common, West Village
- Cost: FREE BOOKINGS REQUIRED
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected]
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected].