Head to the Queensland Air Museum on the 9 & 10 July for the awesome Open Cockpit Weekend.
The weekend activities will include:
-See inside our historic aircraft Orion, Neptune, F-111, DC3, Ventura, Wessex, Sea Vixen, Iroquois, Wirraway, Mirage, and many more*
– Engine runs
– Family entertainment and activities
– BBQ, Sausage sizzle, and drinks, provided by Vietnam Vets and Rotary Club of Caloundra Pacific
– Oceanview Helicopters – Book flights and fly on the day- subject to capacity and weather conditions
– Special on-the-day shop offers, models, and posters
– Fire Pit Raffle
– Defence Force Recruitment Australia
– Limited number of book signing – QAM Volunteer and Historian Ian Campbell will be signing copies of his book ‘Thinks He’s a Bird’ – a truly inspiring story
– Aircraft Carrier Operations presentation
Adults – $25
Family $50 (2 adults, up to 3 children under 16
*Please note cockpit and seat access to a small number of aircraft may not be practical for safety reasons. This program may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.