Bring your Brisbane Kids along to Limestone Park, Ipswich where they can have the time of their lives at the Mud World Festival. Not just a huge pile of mud to play in, Mud World will be set up with five different ‘realms‘ in which the kids can play. These are:
- Muddy Monsterland: A muddy playground specifically for the wee little ones (0-2 year old’s).
- Village of Mud: A giant mud pit and mud puddle for all ages is the heart of Mud World. Each session will include some organised fun and games – Tug of War, Stuck-in-the-mud, and Statues to name just a few.
- Mud Mania : DANGER- The mud mania realm is not for the faint hearted! This is a squirmish of mud. You will be supplied goggles and pats on the back. This muddy mayhem is for the fast, the strong and the courageous. Run through the maze of mud in the lookout for adventure.
- Land Slide: The speed and laughter on these slippery slopes will make kid’s belly butterflies shiver with tickling joy. You will find yourself circling back and forth around this peak of slippery mud.
- The Great Muddy Mountain Range: Come conquer the Great Muddy Mountain Range. Slip and slide down avalanches of mud! Up, down and through the great mounds of mud! This will be your chance to climb and slide your way through the fun of Mud World!
Just remember a change of clothes and towel for the car ride home!
Mud World Festival
- When: 9 & 10 February with 3 sessions daily at 8:30am – 10:30am , 11:30am – 1:30pm & 3 – 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- Where: Limestone Park, Ipswich
- Cost: $27.50 per child and $5.50 per guardian – Children supervision ratio is 1 parent or guardian to every 2 children
- Who: Brisbane Kids who love mud and dirt!
For more information and to book visit https://www.natureplayqld.org.au/things-to-do/mud-world-festival-for-kids
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected]
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected].