MoB Kids Winter 2021 School Holiday Workshops
Shake off the winter chill and warm up your creativity at Museum of Brisbane these school holidays with non-stop family fun!
With a fun adventure available every single day of the week, there’s so much more to see and do at MoB.
School holiday activities for kids and teens include:
- Take a walk through a world of never-before-seen contemporary art and amazing memories at the City in the Sun exhibition. (FREE)
- Grab your magnifying glass and try your hand at being a Bee Detective. Join the Museum for Storytime! (FREE drop-in session – no need to book)
- Turn your bike or scooter into a rolling disco with Bling Your Ride. (FREE drop-in activity – no need to book)
- Bring some blooms to your room and make a dazzling sun catcher. ($5 drop-in activity – no need to book)
- Take a ride up the famous Clock Tower and see the city sights. (FREE – bookings required)
- Get creative at the Young Writer’s Workshop with Victoria Carless (12-17yrs). (Members $40, non-members $45 – bookings required)
Dates, session times and prices vary, so check individual activities for more details.
Some activities do need to be booked.
Activities will be running all through the winter 2021 school holidays, from Saturday 26th June to Sunday 11th July.
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected].