- This event has passed.
Christmas Beach Cinema @ South bank
December 15, 2017
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until December 23, 2017
This event is being held from the 15th – 23rd December with screenings at 6pm and 8pm daily. Cost is FREE.
Bring your Brisbane Kids along to The Beach in South Bank Parklands to experience the Christmas Beach Cinema. Part of this year’s South Bank Christmas Village, this is undoubtedly Brisbane’s coolest Christmas event, as the Christmas Beach Cinema gives Brisbane families the chance to watch their favourite festive movie on the big screen whilst floating in the water at Streets Beach or sitting on the nearby sandy shore. The perfect location for balmy nights in the lead up to Christmas, this year’s cinema program includes timeless classics such as Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone, as well as more modern Christmas stories such as How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Arthur Christmas.
The program is as follows:
- Friday 15 December: 6:00pm Santa Buddies (G), 8:00pm A Christmas Carol (PG)
- Saturday 16 December: 6:00pm Arthur Christmas (G), 8:00pm Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (PG)
- Sunday 17 December: 6:00pm The Flight Before Christmas, 8:00pm I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- Monday 18 December: 6:00pm Saving Santa (G), 8:00pm Miracle on 34th Street (1994) (G)
- Tuesday 19 December: 6:00pm The Nightmare Before Christmas (G), 8:00pm The Muppet Christmas Carol (G)
- Wednesday 20 December: 6:00pm The Polar Express (G), 8:00pm Jingle All the Way (PG)
- Thursday 21 December: 6:00pm The Search for Santa Paws (G), 8:00pm Fred Claus (PG)
- Friday 22 December 6:00pm The Santa Clause (G), 8:00pm The Santa Clause 2 (G)
- Saturday 23 December: 6:00pm Elf (G), 8:00pm Home Alone (PG)
For more information click here
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected]
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed due to wet weather and other events. If you know of a change or cancellation then please do let us know at [email protected].