At home with Brisbane Kids on Holidays
At Home with Brisbane Kids on Holidays
Brisbane Kids on holidays can be a tough time for families on a budget or weary parents who are taking holidays from work and would prefer to simply ponder around the home. We understand and so have created this list with ideas for you on ways to amuse your Brisbane Kids without having to leave the comfort of your own home.
The Top 25 holiday ideas at home for Brisbane Kids
- Make Slime– Or refer to the other Craft & Fun Ideas page of Brisbane Kids
- Have a camp-out in the backyard
- Water paint on some cement- no mess, no fuss!
- Plant a vege garden (head to your local markets and get cheap seedlings)
- Plant some mustard seeds in some egg cartons and let the littlies see them grow
- Build the biggest indoor cubby house you have ever seen
- Jigsaw time!! Do it to a soundtrack of Mozart!
- Teach your toddler to play snap
- Bake with your kids– let them be in charge of the decorating
- Make paper airplanes
- Make puppets from old socks and have a puppet show
- Make a kite and fly it
- Make instruments out of household objects and have a music show
- Make an obstacle course- indoors or out
- Check out some toddler games on the computer
- Get the kids to make a book
- Play dress ups
- Set up a shop with your pantry
- Make playdough- see our rainy day ideas
- Go buy some clay and do some clay work
- Play hopscotch
- Read books
- Rent some DVDs and have a movie day
- Buy some balloons, blow them up and let the kids have some fun
Follow Us On Instagram
Keep Up To Date With Brisbane Kids!
Like our page to get the latest news & things to do in Brisbane with kids fresh in your newsfeed!