10 Reasons to go to the Essential Baby and Toddler Show in Brisbane
PLEASE NOTE: THE ESSENTAILS BABY AND TODDLER SHOW IN BRISBANE HAS FINISHED FOR 2019. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE 2020 SHOW COMING SOON.
The Essential Baby & Toddler Show, presented by WattleHealth arrives at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, 15th – 17th March 2019.
Each year thousands of new and expecting parents and those with toddlers and kids, head along for free entertainment, free advice and amazing brands, showcasing the best in parenting products.
2019 is shaping up to be the best Essential Baby & Toddler Show yet with the introduction of Beginners Guide Live Forums and condensed Infant First Aid Courses along with all their regular free entertainment, education, advice and shopping opportunities.
The best reasons to go to the Essential Baby & Toddler Show in Brisbane
- It is free to attend the Essential Baby & Toddler Show once you register online. To get your free tickets you just need to register by 5pm on the 14th March at https://tickets.lup.com.au/baby-toddler-bne-2019
- Education: It doesn’t matter where you are on your parenting journey, there will be relevant informative talks, one on one advice and brands showcasing the best in products for parents and families.
- Free Entertainment: Your kids will enjoy the free kids’ entertainment that will run across the day. The kids’ show line up includes Peppa Pig and Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom with opportunities for meet and greets (and a photo), post-performance. The Tiny Tots Soft Play Area is a safe space for kids to play, especially for those little ones bundled in a pram, giving them the chance to stretch their legs and have some fun!
- Beginner Guide Live Forums: Never before seen, there are Beginners Guide Live Forums targeting issues that matter to you. Topics include sex after childbirth, getting your body back, returning to work, birth plans, breastfeeding, safe sleeping, toddler tantrums and more. There will be a special panel each day devoted to the perspectives and experiences of single parents and LGBTQI parents.
- Infant First Aid Courses: Thanks to Mater Mothers’ Hospitals and Mater Education, there will be a limited number of condensed Infant First Aid Courses offered each day. The courses are targeted at the 0-2 age group, giving you the skills you need to act fast in an emergency. The 90-minute practical sessions will teach you infant resuscitation and how to manage an infant choking situation. You will learn best practice around dealing with allergic reactions and respiratory illness and be better equipped to identify when your baby is unwell. There are only 24 spots per sessions so if this is something you think you would like to attend, you will want to add this to your free ticket when you register. To find out more about the sessions and costs click here. (There will also be a daily infant first aid demonstration on the main stage for those parents who are unable to attend the courses.)
- Feeding Rooms: The Essential Baby & Toddler show offers a welcoming space for feeding parents by providing comfortable and private feeding rooms. Make the most of the fresh-water, magazines, microwaves and quiet space.
- Nappy Changing Rooms: Nappy changing rooms are provided to ensure babies and toddlers are content throughout the show, meaning you can stay longer without worrying about your little one’s comfort.
- One on One Free advice: Head to The Advice Hub for personalized, one-on-one consultations with the Australian Doula College, Gidget Foundation, Parentline QLD, Red Nose and more.
- Shopping with over 150 brands: The Essential Baby & Toddler Show is famous for showcasing the best in parenting products. Whatever stage of parent you are, you will be amazed by the number of new time-saving and sanity-saving products on the market, not to mention all the the tried and true brands on display. The show will feature over 150 brands that you can try and buy.
- Prizes: The Essential Baby & Toddler show has over $20,000 worth of prizes to give away and the sooner you register for your ticket, the more chances you have to win!
What you need to do now is register for your free ticket here and head to the Essential Baby & Toddler Show Facebook page for the latest updates. Let us know what you think of the show this year in comments below!
This post is written in partnership with the Essential Baby & Toddler Show.