We call it Magic Balm…
With 2 crazy Brisbane Kids (boys) I have seen my fair share of bumps, cuts, stings and bites and have a medical kit to match with all sorts of creams and ointments. So our latest favourite is a solution to my problem of clutter and confusion.
Nature’s Child Organic Wonder Balm
Listen to what you can use it for: Cradle cap, hemorrhoids, skin grazes, bites, burns, dry skin and eczema related soreness. It can even be used as bottom balm. This one balm will help settle most skin irritations.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Sunflower Oil
- Certified Organic Almond Oil
- Certified Organic Beeswax Unrefined
- Certified Organic Calendula infused in Sunflower Oil
- Certified Organic Comfrey infused in Sunflower Oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- Certified Organic Lavender Oil
- Certified Organic Chamomile Roman Oil
It comes in 50ml jar, and solves the problem of buying lots and lots of different ointments with chemicals and other nasty skin irritants. We found this at a local market through online retailer Fairy Monster. It usually retails for $19.95 which considering the size of the tub, how much you use and how many things it treats is pretty reasonable.. it also smells lovely and you know that it contains gentle products .