Make an Easter Basket
Nest Style Basket
- Paper Plate/ Cardboard
- Collage material
- Cut 2 slots on either side of the paper plate, about 2 thirds of the way in.
- Overlap the slit, by a few centimetres and staple shut.
- Staple on a cardboard handle.
- Paste lots of glue on the inside of the paper plate, glue on items like feathers, shredded paper, ribbon, crepe paper.
- Let dry.
- You now have a nest basket to collect your Easter Eggs in.
This activity promotes creativity, improves fine motor skills and persistence as they create their very own nest basket.
It is a perfect Easter basket which is not only easy but symbolises new life and relates directly to the egg and chicken.
For more Easter Craft you might interested in our Easter Chicken Activity or else we always suggest drawing and painting easter pictures as a great way to get into the spirit of a season with your Brisbane Kids.
This craft was bought to you by Smarty Arty who also sell craft packs to make it easier for you. The best thing about their craft packs is everything you need is there. They are designed with kids in mind, so are easy and not too long for their concentration. So visit them at www.smartyarty.com.au and stock up on their craft packs today.