Fenced Parks in Brisbane
First of all there aren’t many Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane. In our opinion it is a sad case of council and developers forgetting about the real people that use these facilities. To help you find one we have created a list of Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane.
Here are the playgrounds we know that are fenced.. if you know of more fenced parks in Brisbane then email them to [email protected] If we don’t list the playground we would love some photos and in exchange will send you a favourite kids book in return as part of our Dob in a Playground giveaway
- Pine Rivers Park Strathpine
- Scarborough Beach Park, Scarborough
- Suttons Beach Park, Suttons Beach
- Grande Park, Springfield
- Oriel Park, Ascot
- Everton Park Hotel Playground, Everton Park
- Discovery Park, Springfield Lakes
- Milton Park Playground
- Albany Creek Library Playground
- Pelican Park, Clontarf
- Logan Gardens Civic Parade Logan Central QLD 4114
- Riding Road Balmoral/Hawthorne
- Leslie Patrick Park, Dawson Parade Arana Hills
- Neal Mccrossan Park Paddington
- Caloundra Street Landsborough
- Orion Shopping Centre outdoor playground
- local park on the corner of Gympie and Telegraph rds in Bald Hills, just opposite from Guide Dogs Qld.
- Honour Park, East Ipswich
- One Mile Park Ipswich
Who do we think would benefit from Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane?
- All Mums and Dads- thats right- every single mum would benefit from Fenced Playgrounds in Brisbane simply because of the safety factor.
- Mums and Dads of kids with special needs, especially those with ASD and ADHD where verbal direction is not effective in creating boundaries.
- Mums and Dads with kids of multiples. Lets face it, how can one mum chase two kids in the opposite direction?
- Mums and Dads with kids of similar ages- same reason as above
- Mums and Dads with babies and kids, because leaving a baby by themselves to chase a toddler is a safety risk
- Pregnant mums with kids, because running while pregnant is a safety issue
- Mums and Dads with Special Needs because they may not be able to run after their kids